Friday, September 11, 2009

Disneyland 1/2 Marathon

So California was a blast and the race was great! Hot but great! I finished in pretty good time and felt ok about it! Here are some pictures from the race. I took them while I was running so sorry if they are blurry










Mickey and Minnie were off to the left cheering us on!










12,000 People at the start!










I love the entrance of Disneyland!










Favorite ride! Too bad I didn't get to go on it this time!











Home Plate at Angel's Stadium...Sooooo Cool!










Ahhh the Angels! Love them!













Finally done!













Jess and graham were great to be at the finish. Graham is a trooper!













My old roommate Emily lives nearby and came to see me finish! Seriously love that girl!

After we went back to Meg's house about 1 1/2 hours away. It was Noah's 9th Birthday so we had a great party! Then the next day we just hung out and had a blast!

Such a fun trip!

5 comments:

sumthinghappened said...

Congratulations Suzy!!! Very impressed!

Jene and Megan said...

That's so awesome Suzy! I could never do that so I admire people who can!

Shellie said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the ones in angels stadium!! Way to go!!

Kayla R. said...

AMAZING GIRL!!!! HOW FUN, love ya

Jenna Kim Jones said...

Nice work on the 1/2 marathon. I've always wanted to run one of those. Maybe I'll finally suck it up and do it! It would probably be more fun to run through Disneyland though. Congrats!