Friday, August 28, 2009

New Apartment

The Biggest thing that has happened this month is that I have moved into my very own apartment! I LOVE living alone . After years and years of great and crappy roommates I am not only ready to write a book about it but also ready to live ALONE. It was a bit of an adjustment but I really do love it now. My mom/family hates it and think I live in the GHETTO but its Sugarhouse not Kearns, I think I'll be ok! As you can see it needs some decorating help but it will come together soon enough!











































5 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I think it's great! Love your bed spread by the way!

Shellie said...

Cute! I need to come and see it!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

AHHH! I LOVE IT!

So proud of you suz.

Kayla R. said...

oh i think it is way CUTE, how fuN! Love trying new things:)

Rosey said...

I guess since you haven't gotten broken into, shot at, or car stolen you can stay there... no, I think it is totally darling Suz! Let's be honest here, YOU are totally darling!