Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've got nothing.....

So I know that I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging but that is because I don't really have anything to say! I actually don't think I have taken my camera out of the case all month. I have been really busy...I just can't quite think of with what!!!


Every Tuesday I have been going to a Zumba class. For those of you that don't know what that is I will try to upload a video. It is so fun! and those of you that know me and know my dancing skills can just imagine how lame I look when I do it but it is exercise and it is FUN! So thats all that matters!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVdBH4vjLU&feature=related


Also, I am totally addicted to Aquafina Flavor Splash water...Grape flavor! I drank them all the time when I was in california at Megan's but I could never find them here....well I found them! I just bought 6-6packs to keep in my car! I have only found them in Salt Lake and Jessica is addicted too so everytime I go down to Provo she usually swindles me out of 1 or 2 of my 6-packs! So if you find them in Provo...let her know!




Lastly, I am going to be a Team Captain for Team and Training! I am not actually doing a race but I will train like I am going to...and I plan on running...well more like jogging! Which to me sounds like a fate worse then death but we'll see how it goes!


So if any of you are interested in getting involved and training for a marathon and helping cure cancer! TNT really changed my life and showed me that I can do what I set my mind to! So let me know and I'll let you know about the info meetings!!! There is actually one in a couple of weeks in Orem!

Sorry for the boring post! But I am sure all of you were getting sick of looking at my blog and seeing that picture of Lance and I....I know I was :)

2 comments:

Shellie said...

I want to go to Zumba with you!! Sounds like fun!

Jene and Megan said...

I understand about posting...this month has been non-eventful for us too! I'm glad you gave an update though!!